Bank of the West – Benson
PROJECT VALUE: $50,000+
SQUARE FEET: 3,100
PROJECT LOCATION: 60th & NW Radial Highway
GENERAL CONTRACTOR: MCL Construction
PROJECT OWNER: The Bank of the West
Bank of the West is a well-established bank which has been in existence since 1874 when it was called Farmer’s National Gold Bank. Since the company’s acquisition of a local bank called Commercial Federal in 2005, Bank of the West has grown its presence in Omaha — as well as nationwide. Part of the growth resulted in the ground-up bank construction for the Benson-Dundee branch of in Omaha NE. The project featured two split systems as well as a small computer room cooling system.
← Back to all projects