Why Choose Syncquip Mechanical Group as your Service Provider
Syncquip guarantees that a certified technician will be on-site for an emergency request within 4 hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year*. This means you can get your comfort or production back up and running in the shortest time possible. Count on us for:
- 4-hour emergency response for HVAC & Mechanical repair for current Sync365 maintenance agreement customers within our service area*.
- Factory-trained, highly qualified service technicians who know HVAC & Mechanical.
- Extensive expertise in all aspects of HVAC & Mechanical Systems.
*Syncquip Mechanical Group’s 4-Hour Emergency Service Guarantee
All emergency service calls include a $79 Service Call fee and have a minimum billing of 2 hours.
Emergency service hours and rates are as follows:
- Regular Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 7 AM to 4 PM. Any request for immediate service is considered an emergency, is billed at our regular rates, and has a minimum billing of 2 hours.
- After Hours: Considered anytime on Monday through Friday, 4 PM to 7 AM and all day Saturday. Any request for a tech to be on-site during these hours is billed at time and a half of our regular rates and has a minimum billing of 3 hours.
- Sundays and Holidays: Any request for a tech to be on-site at any point on a Sunday or any Holiday is billed at two times our regular rates and has a minimum billing of 4 hours.
If we do not have a certified technician on-site at your facility within four hours of agreeing to do so, the service call fee is waived, but the parts and labor are still invoiced at the standard rates based on the time and day the services were required. This guarantee is valid only within a 50-mile radius of our Omaha NE location.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do: we’re one team with a fearless sense of possibility. Working from a project’s inception, our thinkers, designers, and construction professionals inspire each other to craft solutions to the unique challenges of your workplace environment. We don’t believe in unnecessary hierarchy: our culture is open, collaborative, and built on talent and experience that challenges the status quo.
Working with SyncQuip Mechanical has been an exceptional experience. Their team of highly skilled and factory-trained technicians consistently go above and beyond. Whether it’s a routine maintenance or an emergency repair. Their expertise in all aspects of HVAC systems ensures that our comfort and production are back up and running as fast as possible. SyncQuip Mechanical Group is our trusted service provider, and we highly recommend them for all your HVAC needs.